improve student performance and productivity
New Texas math standards may require changes in instruction and methods of assessing student learning. Get help for your teachers thru these transitions and start improving student performance.
Freddie Renfro is a math teacher mentor, consultant and textbook author, having served for 35+ years in Texas education. In addition to her classroom experience as a middle and high school mathematics teacher, Ms. Renfro has served 19 years as a director/coordinator of mathematics PreK–12 for school districts in the Houston area.
Areas of Expertise
- Ways to differentiate instruction in the math classroom
- Using manipulatives (grade 3–9)
- Helping students develop good test-taking strategies
- Helping teachers develop good questioning strategies
- Improving student success on STAAR Math (grade 3–Algebra I)